Drip Tape with Flat Drippers uses a plastic hose to send water to the roots of crops through drippers or holes on the pipe. Through using the very small drippers or holes,water drips evenly and slowly into the soil near the root of the crops.
Plentirain Flat Driplines (Drip Tape) adopt high density polyethylene, low density polyethylene and linear density polyethylene, which are processed in a certain proportion, plus color masterbatch (THe function of color masterbatch is anti-aging and anti-UV). It brings superior flow rate, high clogging resistance and excellent cost performance. Wall thickness is from 6mil to 16mil (0.15m to 0.40mm), spacing is from 10cm to 90cm, with flow rate 1.38L/H, 2L/H, 3L/H and 4L/H.
Greenhouse: strawberry,cucumber, tomato, and watermelon.
Land cultivation: pepper,tobacco, ginseng, and oil palm.
10cm Emitter Spacing: All Crops
20cm Emitter Spacing: Chili, Cut Flowers, Melon, Onion, Pepper, Potato, Strawberry, Tomato.
30cm Emitter Spacing: Alfalfa, Asparagus, Banana, Broccoli, Cauliflower, Celery, Corn, Cotton, Cucumber, Eggplant, Garlic, Ginseng, Grape, Leafy, Vegetables, Lettuce, Onion, Pepper, Potato, Pumpkin, Rose, Spinach, Squash, Strawberry, Sugarcane, Tobacco, Tomato, Turnip, Watermelon.
40cm Emitter Spacing: Alfalfa, Grape, Onion, Pepper, Potato, Sugarcane, Tobacco, Turnip, Watermelon.
50cm Emitter Spacing: Alfalfa, Blueberry, Grape, Raspberry, Soybean, Sugarcane.
1. The latest inlaid drip head. It is uniform flow, and good anti-blocking performance.
2. It adopts new PE material and advanced technology production. It is corrosion resistance, anti-aging, and durable.
3. The production process is fully automatic extrusion forming. It is flat into rolls and packed is easy to transport and storage.
4. This product is economical drip irrigation tape, which is cost-effective and suitable for large area of farmland.
5. Water saving, fertilizer saving, labor saving.
6. Improve quality, increase production and increase efficiency.
7. Control surface temperature and humidity to reduce pest damage.
1. Drip irrigation pipes and drippers are easy to be blocked, which requires higher water quality, so filters must be installed;
2. Drip irrigation tape cannot regulate field microclimate and is not suitable for irrigation in freezing period. Manure should not be used in vegetable irrigation.
3.The investment of Drip irrigation is high, so we should consider the economic benefits of crops.
1.100% polyethylene is used to produce new materials. It guarantees the quality of the products.
2. The number of meters per roll is higher than that marked on the actual package which guarantee the accuracy of the quantity.
3. Each roll of drip irrigation tape has no broken end, which is convenient for large farm machinery laying.
4. The dripper is firm to prevent water spraying.
5. The company produces in strict accordance with national standards and strictly controls te quality. Focus on inspection diameter, wall thickness, dripper spacing, flow rate, burst pressure, manufacturing deviation, flow uniformity, carbon black content, hydrostatic pressure resistance, drawing resistance, etc.
It is the most effective water saving irrigation method in arid and water-scarce areas, and its water use efficiency can reach 95%. Compared with sprinkler irrigation, drip irrigation can save water and increase production more effectively. At the same time, combined with fertilization, the fertilizer efficiency can be increased by more than one time.
It can be applied to fruit trees, vegetables, cash crops and greenhouse irrigation. It can also be used to irrigate field crops in dry places. Its disadvantage is that the dripper is easy to scale and clog, so the water should be strictly filtered. At present, the domestic equipment has basically passed, and the area where conditions exist should actively develop drip irrigation.